Friday, October 23, 2020

Lesson 668: Change is Pretty

Good evening, Readers.

As I sit here at 9:00 pm to sum up the week,

the rain and wind have started.  

This morning as I drove off to work,

I knew that today would be the last of the consistently nice days.

The Great News is that I love the change of seasons.


My aunt lived in Hawaii for awhile and I remember her telling me

that the warm, sunny, beautiful temperatures got boring after awhile.

She missed the change.

Change is pretty!



The early part of the fall brought good changes for my family.



1000 images about Quotes✌ on Pinterest | Drake, Gods Plan and Rm ... | Season  quotes, Life quotes to live by, Seasons change quotes


Even last weekend when we awoke deep in the forest
to 22 degree temps!






On the way home, 
the girls and I added to our places to explore
in Western Pennsylvania.

We grabbed a pic at the bigfoot carving
at the Tall Oaks Store on route 66.

It's a must stop if you are out for a fall ride.



We hung a right and veered onto Route 59 to Kinzua near the Warren side.





We made a huge list of places to check out
The Overlook at Jake's Rocks is a definite must!
Change sure is pretty!


I returned home last weekend with a clearer vision
of where the rest of the fall was headed.
Helps to have some new spectacles
to help me plan for a second quarter of the hybrid model.


The Huskie pups from the Junior High have one more game.


We bid farewell to the last name on the road.
All in all we are thankful the season happened 
in a year we weren't sure it would.



How's the change going from
one dog to two, 
you ask?


Hazel has been a wonderful teacher.




This flock of turkeys found my wildlife sanctuary.
They didn't hang out too long,
even when I offered them safe harbor.


My camera malfunctioned when I took this one,
and I quite like it.



Pink and purple turkeys.
I like it.
Change is pretty! 
Might be the cover shot for my 2020 Thanksgiving dinner.

My students are learning the Presidents of the United States.
Check out these two cute videos for your weekend homework.
No written response needed--
just a smile.

See below the clip of cute Macey on the Ellen Show.


Here is a follow up segment that will make you
feel nostalgic.
Yes, there was a time we had a President with a personality.


Eloise






No comments: