Friday, March 3, 2023

Lesson 781: Joyspun

Hello, Readers.


Today is my birthday!
This is how the day started.


And this is how it ended.


Here are the highlights
of the things in between.
Fewer words.
More photos.
Eloise is plumb tuckered out!

What do you get a Mom of 3 from suburbia?
Animals in sets of 3!
 

These are foxes on a coffee mug!


Threes are my favorite numbers!
Especially 33.




My monarch waystation is going to well fortified.






Something to help me find new ideas.


This gal REALLY needs to read these.
LaFurias--
she's tarnishing the name with her shaky kitchen skills.


I'll overlook Ellen's cooking
because she honored my request:
a sweatshirt your brother and dad can't steal:


I'm all set for the next season!






A little Farmhouse Freshness! 



Sprinkled with a bit of badass.


I got this book today as a farewell gift
from my Student Teacher.


It was the first to receive my new stamp 
from Ellen.



Best of luck to you, Miss Harding from Altoona!
Spread your wings.
You are ready to fly.


It's time for nighty night
and my new journal.


I think this will be the first word I add to it.


My day was just that.
Joyspun.

....and,
if you have yet to feel the new line of 
pajamas at Walmart,
you are missing out!

Eloise
Thanks for the birthday wishes, Readers!
XOXO










No comments: