Friday, March 31, 2023

Lesson 785: Ink Drinker

Spring greetings from the Lamp Post.

This little round robin is expressing my sentiments

about the snow we received this week.

It makes for the most unusually pretty photos,

but we are ready for warmer days.

Meanwhile,

grab something warm to drink,

and let's have a meeting at the Lamp Post.

My youngest

 blew out


sixteen flames this week.


It's such a milestone.
Kids do grow up fast.
Parents of youngsters,
slow down,
take a breath,
and drink it all in.








As the last of his pals to drive,
Sam wasted no time 
taking his permit test.
He's on the road!
Look for my Honda Odyssey van
among the million other ones 
traveling the school-to-home-to-practice loop.
Mine will be identifiable now.
Look for this magnet near my license plate!


We just got in some nighttime hours,
so I'm tired and going relax a bit--
which for me,
means escaping into a book.



I think I prefer Ink Drinker.

The Blind Date with a Book
wound up being a dud.
I had to put down the Sally Rooney book
for a bit.  I always give a book a rest 
before I abandon it altogether.



I started this one.
Anyone read it?



Here are two keepers!
We wish them a Happy Anniversary!
56 years!


I'll be sure to make sure the ink I drink is blue.
If you are reading this on April 1st,
it's Autism Awareness Month,
and get ready for World Autism Day.
Wear blue!

See you next week!

Love,
The Ink Drinker


No comments: